Keep the security of open source components under control
Securing software is harder than ever. Current statistics show that even most commercial applications comprise up to 90% of third-party code, mostly from open-source projects. This makes it hard to ensure the software's security.
Therefore, CodeShield provides automated tooling to check included Open-Source code for known and unknown vulnerabilities.
Features that make the work of security experts easier
- CodeShield's dashboard gives an overview of all used Open-Source components.
- For the detection of security vulnerabilities, CodeShield does not rely on pure metadata, but also inspects the bytecode of your software and is able to discovers hidden vulnerabilities.
- Additionally, CodeShield computes a risk score per vulnerability based on which parts of your program are executed. This helps you prioritizing which vulnerabilities to fix first.
- Auto fixes support you in fixing the vulnerabilities in one click.
Get your impression of the innovative features of CodeShield.
5 reasons for CodeShield
- CodeShield is based on excellent scientific research at the Heinz Nixdorf Institute of the University of Paderborn and the Fraunhofer Institute for Design Technology Mechatronics IEM.
- We use the latest technology for the fastest and most accurate security analyses on the market.
- CodeShield continues to grow and we involve our customer requirements in the product development.
- We support both a cloud-based implementation and an on-premise setup.
- Our software is completely developed and hosted in Germany.