Focus on development instead of fixing security vulnerabilities
Security audits challenge developers and fixing vulnerabilities prevents them from implementing the next feature. In the worst case, whole parts of the code need to be re-written.
We believe that developers should not waste time in security audits. That's why CodeShield provides a technology that detects vulnerability early during development. Integrations into standard development plattforms makes security testing as easy as writing code and minimizes the effort of software development.
Features that ease a developers life
- CodeShield integrates directly into your IDE as well as into your CI pipeline.
- CodeShield identifies vulnerabilities while their are introduced and allows developers to react fast.
- Auto-Fixes recommend fixed versions and can be updated with just one click.
- CodeShield's dashboard gives an overview of all used Open-Source components. Its risk evaluation helps to prioritize which vulnerabilities must be remediated first.
Get your impression of the innovative CodeShield features.
5 reasons for CodeShield
- CodeShield is based on excellent scientific research at the Heinz Nixdorf Institute of the University of Paderborn and the Fraunhofer Institute for Design Technology Mechatronics IEM.
- We use the latest technology for the fastest and most accurate security analyses on the market.
- CodeShield continues to grow and we involve our customer requirements in the product development.
- We support both a cloud-based implementation and an on-premise setup.
- Our software is completely developed and hosted in Germany.