Features for improved software security
The dashboard helps you managing your open-source components. Therefore, it provides an overview of the included libraries, potential vulnerabilities, and used licenses.
What makes CodeShield stand out
Fingerprinting vulnerability analysis
Thanks to our innovative ‘fingerprinting’ technology, the entire bytecode of all included Open-Source components is analyzed. This procedure massively increases the quality and analysis-depth compared to other approaches that solely rely on metadata. Therefore, CodeShield also finds hidden vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability fixing made easy
For each found vulnerability, CodeShield suggests a dependency version in which the vulnerability has already been fixed. Required updates can be carried out directly with one click. This minimizes the effort to fix the vulnerability.
Multi-level risk evaluation
CodeShield assesses a vulnerability's risk. To do so, CodeShield computes which methods and classes are effectively executed. Based on this information, CodeShield prioritizes all found vulnerabilities and guides you which vulnerabilities should be fixed first.
Open-Source license management
CodeShield's Dashboard provides an overview of the used licenses. This gives you an overview of compliance risks at all times.
5 reasons for CodeShield
- CodeShield is based on excellent scientific research at the Heinz Nixdorf Institute of the University of Paderborn and the Fraunhofer Institute for Design Technology Mechatronics IEM.
- We use the latest technology for the fastest and most accurate security analyses on the market.
- CodeShield continues to grow and we involve our customer requirements in the product development.
- We support both a cloud-based implementation and an on-premise setup.
- Our software is completely developed and hosted in Germany.